08 January 2010

Words of a true Role Model

"I love this game. I have passion for this game. I've done what I can to contribute to this team. We made it this far, and it's unfortunate to not be able to play. I'd have given everything I have to be out there with my team. I always give God the glory. I never question things. God is in control of my life, and if nothing else, I know I'm standing on the rock."

Colt McCoy never got to win the National Championship, but as the Texas quarterback said, "God is in control." Seems like this is a guy who is going to be able to face and overcome any roadblock or challenge placed in front of him. He may shed some tears for lost opportunities, but he won't question God's sovereignty.  This is a short one, but just want all of us to take a minute and think, "Could I say the same thing?" Let's look to Colt and follow his lead, standing on The Rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment