03 March 2010

Rough time

I've had a rough time over the last few weeks coming up with ideas. Well, that's not quite right, I have tried to write things, and I have found that I have not been good at getting my point across in a loving a generous method. I guess I have been down with selfishness. I haven't wanted to care for others, or even look at both sides of a point. In the last few days, I've had a rough time with other things, and I find myself digging back into the spiritual side of my faith and not just the intellectual study. I'm working up a thought, "Where have the shepherds gone? The need for leaders not CEOs in Christian leadership." Look for it in the next week or so.

Also look for changes in the appearance of the site, though I love this one, I feel like it may detract a bit. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment