21 September 2010

Insanity! Am I insane?

So, I'm starting insanity today (Actually yesterday 9/20). Am I crazy? This is going to be the hardest thing I have done since I left the Army... What can I do to keep myself going? What is this going to take? Do I have it in me?

Yes! I can and will do this. I want to be the guy that my future kids look at and want to be like. I want to be able to take my shirt off at the beach and not be ashamed. I will push myself to do what needs to be done to reach this goal.

I will start every day's workout with a prayer of thanks and for protection. I will push myself to perform better than the day before and not give up on any workout, anytime. I will complete this program and continue after with more exercise programs to strengthen myself, mind, body, and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment